The safety of our patients and staff remain our number one priority. Here are steps we are taking to keep everyone safe:
- We are running medical grade air purifiers that filter 99.7% of all contaminants larger than .003 microns.
- We have purchased high powered extra-oral suction devices for each operatory to capture and sterilize 99% of aerosols generated during procedures.
- The office will be fogged with disinfectant Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) twice daily.
- Every patient and staff member will be screened for COVID-19 and temperatures will be taken prior to entering our office. Everyone will be required to wear masks and sanitize their hands upon entry.
- We have installed plexiglass barrier shields at the front office.
- Patients are asked to stay in their cars prior to their appointment until they are notified to enter. This will minimize the number of patients in our office at once.
- All clinical staff will be wearing full PPE's including N95 masks, face shields, surgical caps, full gowns and gloves.
- We are following all guidelines and requirements from the CDA, ADA, CDC and OSHA.